S24 LABS WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Important Notice Before You Use Our Services or Any of Our Websites:
Please read this Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat
it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our services or access this website.
By accessing or using this our services and any of our websites, you acknowledge the use of your information as described in
this Notice. Our privacy policies and practices may change from time to time. Your continued use of our services or any of our
websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Notice regularly for
S24 Labs and all other affiliates ("We" or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with our privacy policies as outlined in this Privacy Notice (“Notice”).
This Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit one of our
facilities, complete any registration forms or documents provided by Us, or receive any of our services (collectively, the
“Services”) or when you visit any of our websites, including www.S24Labs.com (each referred to singularly, and all referred to
collectively as, the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Notice applies to information we collect both online and in person at any of our facilities or events, which includes
• On this Website;
• In connection with the Services, such as through forms, releases, or any other documents completed at our facilities
or at any event where We provide written documents;
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
• Through mobile and desktop applications or forms you download from this Website;
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or
advertising include links to this Notice;
• Any data, statistics, performance analytics, or other information measured or collected by us, or submitted by You.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address shown at the bottom of this Notice.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services or our Website, including:
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
• Sports performance data, athletic interests, and similar information, either in aggregated form or in individually identifiable form;
• information that is about you but does not identify you specifically, such as general statistics or use of Services data;
• information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, which
is used to help us better understand how to provide the Services and improve the Website.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP
addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, such as business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
We also may collect, store, use, transmit, aggregate, or analyze information that you provide to use, either in connection with
the Services or through the Website, such as:
• Information you provide by filling out forms, authorizations, or other documents, either on the Website, at a facility
or an event, or anywhere else in connection with Us, which includes information provided at registration, or for a
contest, or promotion, or if reporting information or issues associated with the Service or the Website;
• Data you provide to us regarding sports performance, interests, equipment, training, or other similar information.
• Records and copies of your any emails or other correspondence you send to us.
• Your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete.
• Details of transactions you carry out in connection with the Services or through the Website, including ordering
products or services online.
• Your search queries on the Website.
• or other information you provide to us in connection with the Services or through the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain
information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the
resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party
websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at info@S24Labs.com for information on how you can opt
out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable
consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to
accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you
may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store
information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by
the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security
settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also
referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the S24 Labs, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad
conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal
information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an
advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how
you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Services and the Website to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or other services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Services or the Website,.
• To allow you to participate in features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest
to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile or email us at info@S24Labs.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target
audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information and information that does not identify any individual without any restrictions. We
may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us in connection with the Services or through the Website:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we
disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other
sale or transfer of some or all of S24 Labs’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or
similar proceeding, in which personal information held by S24 Labs about our Website users is among the assets
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We
contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for
which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend"
feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of S24 Labs, our
customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes
of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to
provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert
you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player
be inaccessible or not function properly.
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal
information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the
relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or other opt-out method.
You can also always opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile,
by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to info@S24Labs.com.
• Promotional Offers from S24 Labs. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the S24 Labs to promote
our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on
which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or by other opt-out method or at any other time by logging
into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant
boxes or by sending us an email stating your request info@S24Labs.com. If we have sent you a promotional email,
you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver
advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out by checking the relevant
box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or by other opt-out method or at
any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking
or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to info@S24Labs.com. For this optout to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third
parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of
receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a
request to this designated address: info@S24Labs.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that
statute's opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You
may also send us an email at info@S24Labs.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you
have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not
accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause
the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal
information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa . California's "Shine the
Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information
regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request,
please send an email to info@S24Labs.com or write us at the address shown at the bottom of this Notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized
access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls and/or
commercially available servers with high levels of security and encryption.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a
password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you
not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take all reasonable
measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted
to our Website or collected or stored by us in connection with the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our privacy policies and practices on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date the
privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date
active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint or concern, please contact us at:
S24 Labs, LLC,
312 Walnut Street,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
or via our toll-free number: 1-8-S24Labs-2 (877)-245-2272